Last Updated May 19, 2020
- Like most website operators, AntaresEye collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. AntaresEye ’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how AntaresEye ’s visitors use its website. From time to time, AntaresEye may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- AntaresEye also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blog. AntaresEye only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to AntaresEye ’s Website choose to interact with AntaresEye in ways that require AntaresEye to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that AntaresEye gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those whom engage in transactions with AntaresEye are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, AntaresEye collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with AntaresEye. AntaresEye does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- AntaresEye may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. AntaresEye may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, AntaresEye does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- AntaresEye discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on AntaresEye ’s behalf or to provide services available at AntaresEye ’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using AntaresEye ’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. AntaresEye will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, AntaresEye discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when AntaresEye believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of AntaresEye, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of aAntaresEye website and have supplied your email address, AntaresEye may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with AntaresEye and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. AntaresEye takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- If AntaresEye, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that AntaresEye goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of AntaresEye may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at www.antareseye.com/antaeye.com For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
- Comments and other content submitted to us are saved on our servers.
- If you have any questions or comments we may be reached at support at firstname.lastname@example.org